We're 2 weeks away from the first step in the building process, purchasing the lot. I guess you could say the second step, since the first would be saving money, at least in our case. Regardless, it's an exciting time. Yep, responsibility here we come.
Now to tweaking the house plan. Musts for our perfect house:
1. Open floor concept in regards to the kitchen and living room
2. Study with built-in bookshelves and worn leather chair
3. Large kitchen island with seating and hanging pendant lights, like this...
4. King bed in the master bedroom (our current sleeping arrangement is tight)
5. Laundry room with sink for washing Lilly, our dog